Friday, July 20, 2012

Blog hoppin'


Joining my first blog hop over at Grade Three is the Place for Me! {How cute is that title?!}

Anyways, there are a lot of great blogs linked up so go check them out!

what state you are in?

The Buckeye State!
{Ohio if you didn't know}

    your current teaching position

Next year I will be teaching 5th grade. 

    your teaching experience

This will be my first year teaching 5th grade. Prior to this, I taught 4th grade for four years. In the beginning I didn't really like 4th grade but I really grew to love it. I am nervous about going up but excited to work with the same kiddos and a different group of teachers. {I had a wonderful 4th grade team to work with and I know 5th grade will be great too}


    4.  when you started blogging

I started this blog a few years ago, but it kind of fell apart. I started grad school and was super busy with that for three years. Now that grad school is over {yay!} I can get back to this and enjoy blogging!

    5.  share a blogging tip / blogging resource

Blog about things you love or things that do and even don't work for you. I love reading about organization and new ideas for the classroom. I hope to share the good, bad, and the ugly with you from my classroom and experiences. 

I adore Pinterest and get a TON of ideas from there.

5 comments:

  1. Hi...I just found your blog through the Newbie Blog Hop and am now a follower. I hope you hop over to my blog for a visit.
    Amy
    Adventures In Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to blogging. I am your newest follower and I'm also from Ohio. Hope you stop by my blog for a visit. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following from the hop! I can relate to slacking on the blog while you finished grad school - I could barely do anything else the last two years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to blogging! A lot of the bloggers I follow now I found through Pinterest.
    I'm your newest follower.
    Mrs.D Reading with Mrs. D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinterest was my savior last year! It's also kept me occupied during the summer. I have found so many wonderful ideas to incorporate into my room next year. Looking forward to seeing more of your blog!

    Ashley @Fierce in Fourth

    ReplyDelete